The Society for Mind Brain Sciences “mbSci” is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization integrating science, education, and public understanding of the conscious brain.
Better communication in science, medical professions, and education can have vast ripple effects for advancing creativity, innovation, entrepreneurialism, and humanity.
mbSci aims to have direct impact via publications, multimedia programs, and curriculum across disciplines.
How can we use the mind – brain sciences to expand our potential?
CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE BRIDGE!
“”Consciousness seems to me… an effect of complexity of organization.” — Charles Darwin
“The human brain is the most complicated organization of matter we know.” — Isaac Asimov
*MbSci does not endorse commercial products.
- "<<Egocreanet is a R&D private no for profit institution oriented to develop transdiscipinary diff..." - Paolo Manzelli
- "I agree that *Conscious Entities* is a great site for focused discussion about consciousness. Conscious ..." - Arnold Trehub
- "(True)" - Natalie Geld
- "Classic Cleese! Gotta love it!" - Barbara Thurlow
- "HA! Hilarious Henri. (Obviously true)" - Natalie Geld
- "HA! Hilarious Henri! (obviously true)" - Mb Sci
- "Bell Button Blues, I knew it, there's a verse in there too! Larger than just big - aquarium." - Alf Christensen